Short description of the dual course
- learning to know tasks, structures and workflows
- task work and assisting in operational activities
- explaining and analysing work results verbally and in writing
- communication with clients/suppliers/... at home and abroad
- work process analysis and control
- assisting in the planning and implementation of strategic processes
- independent project work in various business departments
- communication of decision-making skills
- communication of presentation and moderation skills
- imparting expertise and key qualifications
- lecture subjects: business administration, economics, bookkeeping, tax studies, marketing, mathematics, statistics, English, controlling, law, etc., as well as special in-depth studies depending on the discipline
For more information on course contents, please visit the website of the“Berufsakademie Saarland e.V. Neunkirchen”:
Requirements and term
Good/very good A-levels (vocational, Abitur-equivalent, 3 years)
Why a Berufsakademie degree?The combination of practical orientation with the necessary scientific foundations is more convincing than ever, and met with a positive response by the A-levels ((vocational) Abitur-equivalent) graduates as well as the industry.
What makes this particular way of studying so appealing?The three-year course is characterized by a dual concept with alternating theoretical and practical phases. The practice is an integral part of the course for the students, but without neglecting the scientific relevance. As the students are also employed by the training company, the latter pays them a training salary over the three years.
Students are provided with sound technical knowledge and expertise, and acquire the ability to solve operational problems methodically, safely and purposefully.