Will not be offered in 2022!
Short description of the dual course of study
- Get to know tasks, structures and work patterns
- Working tasks and participating in the daily business
- Explain and evaluate the results of work in writing/verbally
- Project work to be carried out on its own
- Teaching of competences for action
- Teaching of competences for practice-oriented business INFORMATICs (information technology, network technology, server administration, database technology, programming...)
- Teaching skills as an interface between information technology and business administration
- Presentation of the projects developed in the practical phase
- Acquisition of key qualifications
For more information on the contents of the study program, please visit the asW Vocational Academy Saarland e.V. Neunkirchen:
Prerequisite and durationGood / very good (specialist) Abitur, 3 yearshre
Why a vocational academy degree?Practice in conjunction with the necessary scientific foundations are more convincing than ever and meet with a positive response both among (specialist) graduates and in business.
What is the appeal of this particular form of study?The three year's study is characterized by the dual concept with changing theoretical and practical phases. For students, the practice is an integral part of the course of study without neglecting the relevance of science. Since the students are also employed employees of the training company, they receive a training certificate from the training company during the three years.
Students receive sound technical knowledge and expertise and acquire the ability to solve operational problems methodically safe and purposefully.